Monday 3 June 2013

Denim fever

                                                     Denim pinafore vintage, spotty shirt vintage

A big trend for summer'13 is the re-birth of the denim playsuit/dungarees a big 90's staple. Fashion is going back in time and I have found myself wearing a denim pinafore- something I would have worn 16 years ago. Anyway, I'm a fan and I love pairing it with oversized shirts, especially this spotty one. Both were bought in vintage flea markets pretty cheap and will be perfect for this summer paired with my JuJu Jellies.

Flo xx

7 comments:

  1. Cute outfit :) x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw i love it! i got a similar one from primark and i'm going to live in it this summer! (if it ever warms up)

    bec X
    honeythumb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! yes a perfect staple for this summer! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit, love it
    exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you everyone! will check out your blogs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit! I like the overall dress a lot

    themissore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete